Friday, February 22, 2013

I Know So Many Things

.I know so many things this morning I hardly know where to start. Should I 1) go to work early 2) hang out with the Pelham police at Dunkin Donuts first or 3) do a few random acts of kindness first?

Like · · Promote · Share.

Lynne Maki, Deborah Davis Weeks and 2 others like this..Kelley Sanford Sharit Dunkin Donuts!!!! What's there to think about????

10 hours ago · Like..Moyna O'Riley Hudson Pick me up a smoked sausage muffin while you're there!

9 hours ago · Like..Jody Britt You could always just randomly help some cop at Dunkin Donuts, then get to work.

3 hours ago · Like..Fred Hudson Jody---I offered to purchase Officer Smith a coffee and donut, but he said he couldn't accept. Something about regulations. I have never let "regulations" get in my way!

No comments: