Monday, January 28, 2013

New Glasses

Maybe I need new glasses. The stairs in our house sometimes look like an escalator and sometimes I have trouble finding the front door. I raid the ice box and take a bite of a squash before I realize it isn't a pear. Three week old leftovers are a health hazzard in our ice box. This morning I fumble with the thermostat and turn on the air-conditioner rather than the heat. The TV remote is a lost cause. Sheesh! I'm gonna get me some bold new glasses like Hillary Clinton and you'll see me coming a mile off.




Like · · Promote.

Kimberley Stewart and Sheila Bloom like this..View 2 more comments..Don Waller Squash for breakfast? You need coke bottle glasses

Yesterday at 10:24am via mobile · Like..Deborah Davis Weeks Please, none like hers!

23 hours ago · Like..Jody Britt Perhaps someone slipped you a pair of James Thurber's.

15 hours ago · Like..Fred Hudson If I could write like Thurber I'd proudly wear Thurber glasses.

8 hours ago · Like..

No comments: