Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Updating My Skills

 I am in the process of updating my life skills list beginning with my long-time traditional skills that I still possess.

1) 1 can still change a light bulb.
2) 1 can still tie my shoe laces.
3) 1 can still twist a screw driver.
4) I do a great rolling stop at a stop sign.
5) I know the way to San Jose even though I've never been there.
6) I can usually name that tune in fewer than 10 notes.
7) I can't define it, but I recognize iambic pentameter when I see it.
😎 I can change lanes on the interstate without terrifying anyone.
9) I know how to get a close shave.
To these valuable life skills I have recently added:
10) Multitasking playing on Facebook while impersonating Elvis.
11) Seeming to agree with opinions while secretly loathing said opinions.
12) Skillfully overcoming spell check in a split second.
I am a lifelong learner.

No comments: