Thursday, March 31, 2022

 So spring is in full bloom. My sinuses remind me every day. I have seen more insects buzzing around and birds of a feather flying thru my hood than seemingly the last few yeears.

What can we say about this spring?
Volative weather as usual in The South. A weather front rumbled across the South yesterday and last night. What is spring in these parts without rain, wind, and weather warnings?
This is spring break week in Shelby County. I honestly do not remember if we had spring break in my hometown in the 60's. If we did I do not remember it.
We played baseball in the spring. That I do rememer fondly.
I remember this girl I was dating in the spring of 1968 still in high school. I rememer thinking, "I am probably going to end up marrying this girl." But it didn't happen. Good thing. We never would have made it. Too young to understand as 17yr olds.
Spring can give rise to foolish thoughts. Nothing has changed in that regard.

No comments: