Saturday, December 11, 2021

 December 11, 2016

 
Shared with Friends; Except: Joanne McDonald, Alice Mintz Hill, Jay Dee Eads, Dale Elaine Scott-Hight, Jan McMillan Barnes and 5 others
Custom
I don't need Myers-Briggs to tell me what kind of personality I have. These personality tests are worthless anyway. They might as well be written on the backs of cereal boxes. (By the way, the only Jungian I have known was bat crazy and he was my pastor! Leave it to me to have a Baptist Jungian pastor. Just my luck). They're like cold reading so-called psychics. Tell you what you want to hear. I know I'm lovable, kind, generous, and honest. Why do I need a personality test to tell me what I already know? True, I'm not always honest with myself but I'm working on my one peccadillo. At least I'm honest about not being honest with myself.

No comments: