Thursday, November 8, 2018

Just finished making 4 blueberry cream pies for a Three Hots fundraiser dinner tomorrow. I had about 2-3 cups of the cream filling left in the mixing bowl. I asked Fred if he wanted some. Of course he did - that was a stupid question on my part. I told him to just throw out the rest after he had a couple spoonfuls. Well....., I just looked over as he threw the spatula into the mixing bowl. The bowl sounded empty. "Did you eat ALL of that filling?" "Yep, the bowl will be easier to wash if it's already empty." I just sat there giving him a "look" before I said, "I better not hear one moan or groan from you when your stomach hurts!" There was enough filling for at least a half of another pie! The boy just doesn't have any common sense - book learning just can't teach you that!
I know he won't touch the trifle - it has chocolate.
-Moyna Hudson

No comments: