Sunday, January 26, 2014

No Nature Lover

People who love nature are freaks of nature. If you've seen one horse you've seen them all. If you've seen one cat you've seen them all (unless, of course, it's Doo-Rail, my cat). If you've seen one tree you've seen them all. A tree is a tree is a tree. If you're like Blake and can see the world in a blade of grass, I'll pray for you. I'll never get lost in the woods because I won't be in the woods. I've seen the Grand Canyon and I was bored after 5 minutes. Rain, snow, and howling winds do not inspire me. I AM afraid of the dark, but that's a different issue.




Like · · Promote · Share.

View 1 more comment..Freddy Hudson A horse is a horse, of course, of course. And no one can talk to a horse of course. That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mister Ed.16 hours ago · Edited · Unlike · 3..Diane Bystrom Calling Mr. Ed, Calling Mr. Ed...16 hours ago · Unlike · 1..Diane Bystrom Calling Gertrude Stein, calling Gertrude Stein...15 hours ago · Unlike · 1..Fred Hudson You're both hilarious. Ha, ha, ha.

No comments: