Sunday, March 10, 2013

At Panera Bread

Every time I visit Panera Bread in Hoover I am conscious of being in a restaurant full of people all of whom who are likely much younger than me. I was wearing my hair visor today, but it didn't stop me from being age self-conscious again. All of these Yuppies and young couples with young kids and their hand-held electronic devices! This time I had enough. I got myself centralized, raised my a...rms, and said loudly, "EXCUSE ME! Can I have everyone's attention PLEASE!" It took a minute with a store manager glaring at me. "Is anyone here over 60?" People are looking at each other. Who is this crazy dude? No one raised their hand. "Just as I thought. Thank you!". Assumption confirmed. I am OLD for Panera Bread. You think they were glad to see me leave with my carry out? You bet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I visited multiple websites but the audio quality for audio
songs present at this web page is actually marvelous.


Here is my weblog - forex trading brokers