Sunday, March 31, 2013

Another Easter Comes to an End

Another Easter is coming to an end. If I could I would have worn the white coat and pink carnation of my youth to church this morning. The blue blazer of my middle age had to suffice. What do we have to look forward to now? The Masters Tournament? Tiger is gonna win. No mystery there---boring! The final four ending of March Madness? Do you really care? I didn't think so. Me either. The ...end of another spring semester? Been there, done that. Wake me up when it's over. I'd rather have a conversation with a blood splatter expert criminologist. Mother's Day? Gotta admit one of the highlights of the year: an excuse for an expensive meal out. Memorial Day? Don't get overly excited thinking about it. It will wreck your health. Then summer. Wup-de-do.

No comments: