Friday, October 25, 2013

Cold Snap!

Cold weather is here in Shelby County. Time to get the long johns out of the closet. Time to prune my winter wardrobe a bit. 1990 is the cutoff. Every item of clothing before then is leaving the house. I think I've finally gotten my money's worth pre 1990, but it's still painful to discard any item of clothing in my little life. Haven't bought anything new since about 2002. Needless to say, I do not maintain a clothes budget with underwear going back to the Clinton Administration.




Like · · Promote · Share.

Sheila Bloom, Lucy Horsley Lewis, Michael Patrick and 3 others like this..View 1 more comment..Fred Hudson On the other hand I held on to my 1974 leisure suit into the 90's and it never came back. No chic!4 hours ago · Like..Diane Bystrom Ya win some, ya lose some.3 hours ago · Like..Moyna O'Riley Hudson The problem is, even IF (though I know it won't) your clothes did become retro chic, you couldn't fit into them! Just sayin'....

Example: your $3.95 shirt from Sherman's.3 hours ago · Edited · Like · 2..Sheila Bloom Winter has struck down here. I don't wear gloves. Lose them.2 hours ago via mobile · Like..

No comments: