Thursday, January 1, 2009

Things and People I'd Like to Forget about 2008

Before embarking on 2009, permit me to indulge myself by mentioning those things and people of 2008 that I'd like to forget.

Jen vs. Angelina. (Yawn. Who cares?)

The leader of this nation continuing to say "nucular. (If you can't pronounce it, you shouldn't control it)

Auto execs flying to DC to testify in private jets. (Are these people as dumb as they act?)

Blago's hair. (And everything else about this slimebag)

Elisabeth Hasselbeck. (Enough said)

The Bradley Effect. (Can we forget about it now?)

Tom Cruise. (Can't stand him in any way, shape, or form)

Sarah Palin winking at us. (And hockey mom, drill baby drill, and all other Palinisms)

Jeremiah Wright, Rod Parsley, and John Hagee. (Has there ever been another year when the clergy was so disgraced?)

I'M SURE OTHERS WILL OCCUR TO ME. THIS IS ENOUGH FOR NOW.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quite a reasonable list.