Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Yabba Dabba Doo!


Yabba Dabba Doo! Super Tuesday is over! Can we get back to more serious matters now? When is this rain going to end in Alabama? Is it time to stock up on food supplies? My friend Ruth's sister lives in Stuttgart, Germany, and the food shelves there are empty we are told. Is it coming here? The approaching of April is a taxing matter as always. Spring cleaning time is dead ahead. The blending of basketball season and the approach of baseball season still arouses me from my winter stupor.  March madness and first pitches. Time to get my '59 Mickey Mantle card out and fondle it. Or maybe my '56 Ted Williams. As John Fogerty says as he trots out to centerfield, there's new grass on the field. Another spring in Paris and I won't be there cause I'm stuck in Alabama. Oh well. Maybe one day.

No comments: