Monday, July 16, 2018

Ventilation


I'd hate to be a Republican voting in the runoff in Alabama tomorrow for I'd be hard pressed to find the least of evils. I've never seen such a bunch of moral reprobates as they come across in their TV commercials. There appears to be no least of evils, only total evil all thru and thru. As to the candidate who has been calling me at least 4 times a day from Talladega for the last week, I don't answer and do not wish to know.  
Which candidate is closest to trump? Which one is best at talking about his/her "faith?" You get the picture.  
At least Roy Moore is not on a ballot. I see where he's threatening to sue someone named Sue Cohen. This is what these reprobates do now: they threaten to sue you. Intimidation 101.
Just had to ventilate here to take my mind off what might be happening in Helsinki.

No comments: