Wednesday, July 18, 2018

From the Pelham Bunker


PELHAM--Speaking this morning from the Democratic bunker in Pelham, Alabama, I say good morning to my fellow political outliers. The runoff election is over in Alabama and having told Republican robocallers repeatably what to kiss in my anatomy I am keeping an eye on the streets. POTUS/Republican bashing continues. Trump cultists surround me. No blank white panel trucks have driven by yet. No unknown callers hanging up. Not sure if I can trust open dining at Jacks in Alabaster until the napalm clears. I refuse to wear a disguise. False eyelashes and mustache make me look obviously incognito. Will have to be careful to make sure I am not being followed when I leave the house. Wish me luck. Russian agents are not the most sociable of people.

No comments: