Sunday, June 8, 2014

People Who Make Me Sick

You people who know how to fix things make me sick. You people who can take things apart, clean them, and put them back together disgust me. You mechanically oriented do-gooders make me want to throw up. Go away and leave me in my misery.




LikeLike · · Promote · Share.

Michael Patrick likes this..View 3 more comments..RemoveDiane Bystrom Thank goodness Moyna has some mechanical abilities. Fred, you should be grateful someone in your household knows what they're doing.3 hours ago · Like · 1

..RemoveFred Hudson Oh, I am thankful, Diane. If only I had something useful to add to the household. Does being a sound sleeper count?about an hour ago · Like

..RemoveDiane Bystrom Maybe. Do you snore?19 minutes ago · Like

..RemoveFred Hudson Every once in a while I am told. Usually after Chinese food and/or a night of telling lies.

No comments: