Friday, December 30, 2022

Sheesh!

 Sheesh! I wake up from a gripping dream in which it was decreed by law that all men had to wear their underwear on the outside of their pants, and there I was at Chick-Fil-A ordering my breakfast at the counter and everyone was laughing at me with my red poke-a-dot boxer underwear over my blue jeans EVEN THOUGH the other men also had their underwear on over their pants. But everyone was laughing... only at ME. I'm looking around shrugging saying "What???" but everyone just keeps laughing at me. The manager comes over and says, "I gotta hand it to you, Fred, you sure know how to liven a place up!" Then I'm driving off in the parking lot and all of the patrons and staff are standing at the door still laughing at me. Then I wake up. I don't think I'm going to Chick-Fil-A this morning.

No comments: