Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Vicksburg

 


Shared with Your friends
Friends
In my trek across I-20 today I stop in Vicksburg only to discover that the military park is closed due to COVID. As a student of American history I am keenly aware of the significance of General Grant’s victory at Vicksburg in July of 1863. I was hoping to pick up some insight into Grant’s brilliant siege especially given that military history is not my forte. Maybe next time.
Shared with Your frIn my trek across I-20 today I stop in Vicksburg only to discover that the military park is closed due to COVID. As a student of American history I am keenly aware of the significance of General Grant’s victory at Vicksburg in July of 1863. I was hoping to pick up some insight into Grant’s brilliant siege especially given that military history is not my forte. Maybe next time.

No comments: