Thursday, September 10, 2020

Those Voices

 


Shared with Your friends
Friends
I am happy to report that I am making progress. I am finally starting to identify the voices I have started hearing. Mr. Lincoln reminded me to vote in November. No problem there. Incidentally, Lincoln really does have a ribald sense of humor. I find it hard to believe some of the things he says about Mary. No woman can be THAT crazy. Apparently she really did sometimes chase him with a butcher knife.
Then there's Bill Clinton who asked me to meet him at his presidential library in Little Rock. We are trying to work out a mutually agreeable date. "Bill, you know I'm quite busy in retirement." He just laughed.
And Jack Nicholson. He keeps saying, "Here's Johnny!!!" You know the reference, don't you?
Finally Brando keeps saying, "I could have been somebody. I could have been a contender." Poor guy.

No comments: