Sunday, December 8, 2019

New Automobile


I have made my vehicle purchase. In the interest of not upsetting any of my esteemed FB friends, and I appreciate ALL of your recommendations, I will not reveal my choice. It may leak out, but I will neither confirm nor deny what you may hear.  
My son says I've never been so stylish. To which I respond: it's never too late to be late to be stylish in these crazy times, is it? There's a first time for everything. I could use a few style points, huh?
The issue was forced quickly on me. My '09 vehicle was emitting white smoke out of the engine on Wednesday, leaking power steering fluid. Fixed it for $333 but was told another leak was unfolding that would be involved to be fixed to the tune of about an additional $700. Basically I flushed the 333 down the toilet. You have your car stories, too, I'm sure.
I took that as a clear signal from God that I should move promptly so I did. Sometimes the Lord speaks loud and clear.  

No comments: