Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Nightmare

I am discussing the game with my dentist, who is an avid Alabama fan. He is trash talking, saying that Alabama is going to put the Hurts on Auburn and I said "War Eagle, pal. Up yours."
He says, "Just for that I am going to sedate you and pull all of your teeth," and he pulls out this HUGE needle with an evil smile.
I jump out of the chair and run out the door. His office was in this huge high rise with 175 floors. His office on the top floor.
I'm in the elevator, trying to get to the bottom floor, but each time the elevator door opens it's to a brick wall. I can't get out of the elevator! Then, all of a sudden, there are two young kids in the lift with me. They both smile, toothless, and say, "He's gone get you! He's gonna get you! Hahaha!"
Thank God I then wake up, shaken, not stirred.
Do we take college football too seriously in this state? '

No comments: