Saturday, February 4, 2017

Since Retirement

Since retirement I am not as much fun as I used to be. I seldom go out to lunch and create chaos in restaurants, which used to be the highlight of my day. MAY I SEE THE MANAGER PLEASE! I DON'T SEE HOW YOU PEOPLE STAY IN BUSINESS! I read books and sit around watching NCIS reruns, wishing that Country Boy Eddy were still on the air early in the morning, and don't have work colleagues to harass anymore like putting vulgar notes on their desks and automobiles to embarrass them. It's much harder now to manufacture my fun.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Kelley Sanford Sharit I know what you mean!! I wander from room to room looking for something to keep me occupied. Shanka (cat) and Ted (dog) don't care about my politics and don't seem to get any of my jokes!
UnlikeReply24 hrs
Freddy Hudson Don't you still hangout with the old timers in the mornings at Hardee's? Or is it McDonald's or Shoney's?
UnlikeReply13 hrs
Lynda Kirkpatrick You have your neighbors..... go for it!!!
UnlikeReply12 hrs
Michael Patrick Retirement is a civilizing influence.
UnlikeReply11 hr

No comments: