Sunday, May 18, 2014

Michael Hill

The League of the South has a new billboard on I-85 in Montgomery that reads SECEDE. More wonderful publicity for people passing thru the Heart of Dixie. The League is headed by Dr. Michael Hill, an historian, with whom I went to high school in Winfield. He is two years younger than me and so we were not buddies but we knew each other. The most extended conversation that I recall in high school was when we discussed the Beatles's St. Pepper album. He liked it; I didn't a...t the time. I talked to him at the U of A while he was getting his Phd in history but I only remember discussing European history with him. I had no idea he would turn out to be the Confederate racist that he is believing that the South was settled by Celtic-Anglo Saxons and should return to exclusively Celtic-Anglo Saxons, meaning, you know WHITE only. You never know how people will turn out.



No comments: