Thursday, August 8, 2013

Panel Trucks

I am naturally suspicious of panel trucks because I can easily imagine all kinds of unnatural things going on in those kind of trucks. I am especially suspicious of unmarked panel trucks. If they are marked I assume it's a cover for something nefarious. You don't see as many panel trucks as you used to. I see a panel truck & I think painters. Ha! I think electricians. Ha! Good cover. Sus...picious looking vendors of various sorts. I think people who WORK for a living. Ha! But I wonder if there's meth lab in the back of that panel truck. I wonder if someone is doing surveillance (like on ME!). You tend to see panel trucks in front of convenience stores. What are they doing in front of convenience stores??? Don't leave your car unlocked around a panel truck. It may be the last time you see what's on your car seats.

No comments: