Saturday, August 17, 2013

My Talking Points

My talking points for today. 1) At least I don't live in Texas. 2) It's not a good time to be walking like an Egyptian. 3) Call me Speedoo but my real name is Mr. Earl. 4) All the gold in California is in a bank in the middle of Beverley Hills in somebody else's name. 5) Everything's made for love.


I've talked enough. It's somebody else's turn now.



Like · · Promote · Share.

Deborah Davis Weeks, Jane Moore Patton and 2 others like this..Diane Bystrom You must have had that cup of joe you were talking about.about an hour ago · Unlike · 1..Pat Abernethy Murphree Yep, you people in the SE are flooding and we had a tiny bit of rain for the first time in months here in TX!56 minutes ago · Like..Fred Hudson As long as the good Lord's willin and the creeks don't rise we'll be fine in the SE. As for Texas, well, I guess Gov. Perry and the legislature has everything under control.

No comments: