Saturday, November 9, 2013

One Thing After Another

The fact that life is just one darn thing after another doesn't bother me anymore. After 64 years I accept this unalterable fact of life. What's changed is that it seems like more people irritate me than used to. My solution is that I don't engage with these people anymore who irritate me. If I don't engage with you it's because I don't want to engage with you. Sorry.




Like · · Promote · Share.

Michael Patrick, Lorna Wood and Don Waller like this..View 3 more comments..Michael Dew Don't let 'em get to you!November 6 at 6:56pm · Like..Fred Hudson Moyna--- You're not on the list. At least not yet. :). Linda---Not you either. Lorna---You caught me. No, I'm not sorry. Mike---I'm too much in my own world to let them get to me.November 6 at 7:20pm · Like · 1..Kelley Sanford Sharit well, ok then.November 7 at 1:38am · Like..Tom Tidwell My solution was to become a hermit, Fred Hudson. That solution to ire isn't perfect.November 7 at 2:59pm · Like..

No comments: