Sunday, July 25, 2010

Inception

I'd call it a good summer movie, but certainly not a classic film. I did actually enjoy the special effects, and I am not a special effects man.

There are two central ideas that are dressed up in the concept of invading the dreams of other people. Those ideas are reconciling with the past, coming to terms with issues from the past, and the effects that we can have on other people.

I realize watching this movie that I didn't have to exactly figure out everything that was going on. Just realize the idea of dream levels, relax, and go with the flow, and everything would come together in the end. And that's what happened.

So now I've seen my one summer movie of 2010.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the movie last weekend. I like it, but not a classic as you say.