Friday, March 30, 2007

Introduction

The purpose of this blog is to unite readers and lovers of books to share with others what we are reading and to share information on the wonderful world of books. This will be a forum to share, to comment, to inform, and to stimulate us all.

Please share with the group what you are reading and comment on what others are reading. Share with us book reviews and news about books. Express your opinions on books and authors and anything dealing with literature.

P.S. The misspelling is deliberate to remind us not to take ourselves too seriously.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I am excited you have included me in this ever so "literite" community. I think this is a great idea and even if no one else wants to chat with you about books, you know I always will! Let me know what you thought about the Shirley Jackson...